I am back again!

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: I am back again!

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:09 am

Sad to say, She admits that She's not that good of a cook, however, her Brother's Wife is so the next time we have an Asian Invasion here, I will get me an interpreter and pick her Brain. My D.I.L. and my Niece In Law love to come to my house to eat Turkey Dinner, especially. :dont:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
tasso-hunter USER_AVATAR
Tasso-Hunter
Rustler

Postby Tasso-Hunter » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:30 am

thanks :D of corse I'll post my grilling experiments :laughing7: But I've been thinking I could even post some Italian recipes...I mean REAL italian recipies just to make you know that italian food is la lot different from the one you might find in the italian restourant placed in USA....For example fettuccine Alfredo...hahah we don't even know what the heck they are :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: and many other stuff too...like meatbolls spaghetti: you are not going to get any of these recipes in Italy

so...stay tuned :cheers:
Sometimes a passion needs just a spark to light and become a big fire that will never die...
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Postby Txdragon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:05 am

Tasso-Hunter wrote:thanks :D of corse I'll post my grilling experiments :laughing7: But I've been thinking I could even post some Italian recipes...I mean REAL italian recipies just to make you know that italian food is la lot different from the one you might find in the italian restourant placed in USA....For example fettuccine Alfredo...hahah we don't even know what the heck they are :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: and many other stuff too...like meatbolls spaghetti: you are not going to get any of these recipes in Italy

so...stay tuned :cheers:

You can certainly do that!! I am trying to expand my cooking repertoire and have wanted to add some good Italian dishes for quite some time. :D
I got excited when I came across an Irish cookbook at a local store this past weekend, but as I looked through it and found corned beef and cabbage, I put it back on the shelf as this is not an authentic Irish recipe :( It lost all credibility after I saw that haha!
(Insert witty signature here)
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Postby Boots » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:13 am

Any Italian recipe involving sausage will be a big here and very welcomed by 'Ol Boots. We've got a first rate little New York style Italian market up here in Dallas called Jimmy's that makes the most awesome sausage.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”