Annoucement - No GoDaddy Forum Problems

This is a where news and announcements are posted and questions on how to use the forum.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Annoucement - No GoDaddy Forum Problems

Postby Gator » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:11 pm

No GoDaddy is having server issues and our forum will be affected for the next 48 -72 hours.

I sent my love to their lovely support team late last night, message delivered. :angry5: :angryfire:

I apologize if the forum is unavailable or sporadic for the next coupe of days.

Danica is personally working on it.
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call
gator USER_AVATAR
Gator
Sheriff

Re: Annoucement - No GoDaddy Forum Problems

Postby Gator » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:31 am

Update - If you are having issues getting on to the forum - we are still experiencing issues with our provider. To make a very long story short, there are people who have nothing better to do than try and attack websites - just for the fun of it. One method involves repeatedly "hitting" a website until the site overloads and shuts down...these fine folks are currently attacking GoDaddys servers and to prevent their entire cloud from crashing - they deny access to certain people for 48 - 72 hours until they go away or are located...so our site is being affected by these trolls. Nothing we can do but wait it out. I apologize for the site being unavailable.

If GoDaddy were to share the location of these fine folks - We could stop by with a Big Ole Texas welcome & hang 'um high in the streets!

:angryfire: :texas: :box:
Gator

"I won't tolerate rude behavior" - Woodrow F Call

Return to “TBBQF News, Announcements & Help Using the Forum”