The things we do for our kids…

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

The things we do for our kids…

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:31 am

Definitely not BBQ.

We recently got a Hurts Donut down the street from us. Kids have been wanting to try it but the lines have been crazy. People standing in line 1 to 2 hours for donuts…I only do that for BBQ.

Anyway, woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep this AM so I decided to check it out. That was the time to go. Only 3 people in line. The donuts are good but crazy sweet. I'd prefer them for dessert. My favorite was the Jesus which is the best seller. Some sort of cinnamon sugar combination. Kids liked the Oreo, Maple Bacon (Hypnotics veesionnis better) and the Andy's candy. Somehow I messed up and didn't get the peanut butter cup. Wound up with a butterfinger instead.

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: The things we do for our kids…

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 am

Yikes sugah sugah sugah - - - - if I ate much of that, I'd need a ball n chain on both feet to keep me from hyperactiving myself into a Coronary Crash and Burn :laughing7: :D :lol: All kidding aside, that is definitely "youngin" treats rat-chair :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “General Discussion”