Smokes finally gone

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bondobill
Outlaw

Smokes finally gone

Postby bondobill » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:57 am

After two weeks of not seeing a blue sky a low pressure system moved in from the South and we had blue sky on Sat. :D :D

After finishing up some yard work on Sat. I grapped a cold one and decided to soak up some sun on the deck and see if I could watch the jets performing at a air show just to the North of us.
Within about 10 minutes the beer and the warm sun got the better of me. I started dozing off. You know that state where your kinda still awake but your mind is off in the clouds somewhere.While my nap didn't last long. I was brought out of my state of euphoria to "WTH"
when a Yellow Jacket crawled up my shorts and stung me on the back of my thigh. :angryfire: :roll: :whiteflag: .

Bill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Smokes finally gone

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Smoke Free is ONLY good in the Atmosphere :chef: - - - Wild Bill just be glad it was your Thigh :laughing7: :D :lol:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “General Discussion”