A True Texas Humanitarian

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

A True Texas Humanitarian

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I"ve been a Mattress Mack fan for years and it's no surprise that, despite his health problems, he is stepping up once again to help the Victims of Hurricane Harvey's Wrath.

God Bless You, Mr. McIngvale :salut:

http://fatcatwebproductions.com/ThePape ... ey-victims
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
castironchris USER_AVATAR
castironchris
Bandolero

Re: A True Texas Humanitarian

Postby castironchris » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:15 am

My sister in law who used to live in Houston was telling me about Mattress Mack yesterday. Seems like a heck of a guy.
Weber 22" with SlownSear
Weber Smokey Mountain 22"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: A True Texas Humanitarian

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:56 am

He's a top Dude in my books - - - - he seems to have always stayed grounded and realizes that his enormous successs ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) is because of the people and he never fails to Give Back.

With all the Bad and Evil stuff that we see and hear about each day, we sometimes fail to see that there are Great Folks out there with huge hearts and love of their fellow man/woman. :bow: :salut: :texas: :flag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “General Discussion”