They put brisket…in the pizza crust

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

They put brisket…in the pizza crust

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Took the day off so my buddy and I could go watch Cowboys practice in Frisco. Practice was fun and all that sitting there watching Dak and the Boys practice made us hungry. What do you know, Cane Rosso was across the street. I was going to finally not order their pizza (which I love) and try a Sandwich when the waitress proceeded to name the monthly special. The Mooch…pepperoni, ground beef, chile peppers (and some other stuff) then time stood still tail she said "the crust is stuffed with brisket" as angels sang a beautiful song I heard my buddy say "he'll take that". What can I say, he knows me :) glad I got it…pizza was dang good. Waitress didn't know where the brisket was from but they usually source from a local BBQ joint for there specials.

Oh and you Houston folks…we snuck a peak at the Texans practicing on the outdoor fields (through the bushes) as we left. You'll be happy to hear they are working hard and getting ready to go!

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: They put brisket…in the pizza crust

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Yikes that Crust could own me :tup: :salut: :cheers:

Are the Cowboys an NFL Football Team :?: :dont: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:21 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Yikes that Crust could own me :tup: :salut: :cheers:

Are the Cowboys an NFL Football Team :?: :dont: :D

Maybe this'll jog your memory :)
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Hmmmmmmm???? the name Landry does come to mind but I know it's not that Restaurant in San Antone that we like - - - - gimme time I"ll think of it :laughing7: :D :lol:

Serious note:
What joy, excitement and pleasure they gave me and my family back in the days. :tup: :salut: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “General Discussion”