- 1. I like ketchup with my steaks.
2. I like a bbq sauce with my brisket (am fine without it, too).
3. I like miracle whip on burgers and sammiches and dogs, but do not like mayonnaise on anything.
4. I prefer American "Cheese" on m'burgers over cheddar, etc. (though other cheeses are fine).
5. I think Velveeta cheese product -which is not cheese- still makes one of the greatest quesos and chicken spaghetties of all times.
6. I think Ranch is absolutely disgusting.
7. Don't care for sour cream.
8. Don't care for mustard.
9. I don't like raw tomatoes, whole or sliced, and alone. I love them, however, when I make a salsa, or cook them in with m'chili, etc.
10. Don't care for the consistency of cream cheese.
Finally, while I am not ashamed of any of these things, neither do I think they are somehow a credit or proof of having superiority over others' tastes . . . except for the ranch thing.