Food Confession(s)

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Food Confession(s)

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:34 am

Liver was same here, Wild Bill, Mom would do Liver and Own-Yawns and I loved the gravy and own-yawns but would asked to be excused from the table using "nature's call" as an excuse and therefor my plate would always be clean - - - I'm thinking my Mom probably knew but just didn't want to push it on me - - - problem was my Dad ate that Organ like it was Prime Rib. :scratch:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 am

If everyone airlifts their white rice and mayo to me, I'll invent a new dish. :laughing7:
Moink!
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I got to thinking about this thread of Josh's yesterday and altho there are differences of tastes and likes among us the ONE THING that most of us agree on is BBQ, whether it's Gas Grilled, Wood Smoked, Blackstone Finished or over Charcoal, there are very few cooks FROM ANYONE HERE that don't get plenty of Ooooooo's and Ahhhhhhhh's when the rest of us see them :!:
:tup: :salut: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
jwh USER_AVATAR
jwh
Cowboy

Postby jwh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:27 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:I got to thinking about this thread of Josh's yesterday and altho there are differences of tastes and likes among us the ONE THING that most of us agree on is BBQ, whether it's Gas Grilled, Wood Smoked, Blackstone Finished or over Charcoal, there are very few cooks FROM ANYONE HERE that don't get plenty of Ooooooo's and Ahhhhhhhh's when the rest of us see them :!:
:tup: :salut: :cheers:

Oooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Josh

Return to “General Discussion”