Springtime in Texas

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bobcat1 USER_AVATAR
bobcat1
Outlaw

Re: Springtime in Texas

Postby bobcat1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:34 am

bsooner75 wrote:
bobcat1 wrote:[quote="bsooner75"]Springtime in Texas!!!!! :) at least this is what it means to me.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180406/00682f51917c90be9b4a7abd849b57ac.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know you fished for crappie. That is my specialty year round. Cottonwood Creek Marina. You live around here?

I’m in Little Elm. That was actually the last fish I caught in the marina last Thursday. Moved the boat out and sold it Friday morning. Life changes and we just weren’t using it enough with kids activities and what not. So, I’m going to pound the banks for a while and see what I can find :) I have to be near the water on a regular basis, keeps my stress level down :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] Yep we went thru that when our 4 boys were young. Maybe someday when all this other stuff settles down I will meet up and take you out with me to Texoma or Lewisville.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Springtime in Texas

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 am

bobcat1 wrote:[quote="bsooner75"][quote="bobcat1"][quote="bsooner75"]Springtime in Texas!!!!! :) at least this is what it means to me.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180406/00682f51917c90be9b4a7abd849b57ac.jpg[/img]

Didn't know you fished for crappie. That is my specialty year round. Cottonwood Creek Marina. You live around here?[/quote]

I’m in Little Elm. That was actually the last fish I caught in the marina last Thursday. Moved the boat out and sold it Friday morning. Life changes and we just weren’t using it enough with kids activities and what not. So, I’m going to pound the banks for a while and see what I can find :) I have to be near the water on a regular basis, keeps my stress level down :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] Yep we went thru that when our 4 boys were young. Maybe someday when all this other stuff settles down I will meet up and take you out with me to Texoma or Lewisville.[/quote]

I’d love that. I know you got your hands full now. Definitely keep me in mind if you need somebody to fill a seat.

Return to “General Discussion”