Nothing To Do With Cooking Or Food

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Nothing To Do With Cooking Or Food

Postby Williep » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:45 am

Every year at the NHRA Spring National's I go to the NitroMall and buy some new tee shirt's so on Friday of the race's I do just that and I got a new cap also. The bag of item's stayed in my truck till I took everything out at the house Sunday night. When I took the cap out of the bag it still had the security device on it, this was a first for me. Monday morning I decided to Goggle NitroMall and I got their web site and email so I emailed them and told them what had happened. A little while later I get an email back from them saying they were sorry this has happened and that they would take care of the problem. They asked me to email them back a copy of the receipt, my contact info and a picture of the item so I thought why not, the cap did cost $26. Two or three day's later I get a package in the mail marked "PRIORITY MAIL 2-DAY" from Indianapolis, IN and in it was a cap, I thought that was pretty cool of them. So now I have two new cap's and one HAD a security tag on it, decided to brake out the dremel and see if I could get it off without getting ink all over me and the cap and it worked.

Pic2.JPG
Pic3.JPG
Pic4.JPG
Pic5.JPG
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Nothing To Do With Cooking Or Food

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:27 am

We had a similar experience on a trip when Sherry bought a black coat because the weather had all of a sudden turned frigid. Well, I didn't bother to read the warnings, I just ripped it off and ended up getting ink all over the coat. That store also made it good inspite of my stupidity. :banghead:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “General Discussion”