Cool Story!

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

rich777 USER_AVATAR
Rich777
Chuck Wagon

Postby Rich777 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:39 pm

James Bull looks like a stinker,bet ya have your hands full. Good look'n pup ya have there!
a stumpted toe hurts
copkid USER_AVATAR
copkid
Chuck Wagon

Postby copkid » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:51 pm

mel wrote:as some of you know most of my " KIDS" come from not so nice homes except buss he was a BD present I even took a cat from my sister because her boyfriend was not nice to her (eve) it just really pi........ me off to see how some pets are treated all it takes in most cases is just to show them some love. Thanks to all the folks that show love to the less fortunate. now I have my eye on a pit in the shop across the road she comes over to visit me if I have the door open she looks a little thin to me but I was told she just had pups so we shall see when I send her back home she looks at me like why please don't make me go back there but I have know proof of any harm coming to her so I will just watch for now. I really don't need another pet of any kind but I will not let a animal be hurt either

Go for it Mel! Keep an eye on that girl. I have no room in my house, but my hubby says that there is a neon sign somewhere in front of our house that says 'strays welcome here!'
Laura

In Valor, There is Hope
-Tacitus

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulders, and your hand over my mouth!
copkid USER_AVATAR
copkid
Chuck Wagon

Postby copkid » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Stan41 wrote:My Daughter rescued "Bull" when he was about 8 weeks old. Someone had put him in an empty trash barrel in a city park across the street from her house. It was a cold, rainy night in February when they did this. The next morning she heard him crying, so she took him to her house and dried him off and fed him. She didn't have any place to keep him, so I took him to my place. Here he has 15 acres to run free and go where he wants to.
Stan

Stan,
My 13yr old daughter is totally in love with Bull! I showed her the pic and she was like, 'OMG!! It's a brindle pug!!!!' We have a puggle who is her best friend in the world. I can't convince her that Bull is now 2 yrs old, so if you have any recent pics, she would love it! PM them to me if you want.
Laura

In Valor, There is Hope

-Tacitus

mel USER_AVATAR
mel
Bandolero

Postby mel » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Go for it Mel! Keep an eye on that girl. I have no room in my house, but my hubby says that there is a neon sign somewhere in front of our house that says 'strays welcome here!'[/quote]

you have one too :D I think mine must have the sick too cuz I have helped raccoons wiled rabbits (one tame one showed up at my door literally walked out and there it was) birds sequels you name it even a skunk it showed up at my sis she called me what do I do with it it just a baby
I love the pugg he does look like a little rasgel :lol:
MELs We have you covered
www.mels-bbq-covers.com
made in the USA

1-800-569-3592
stan41 USER_AVATAR
Stan41
Bandolero

Bull Pictures

Postby Stan41 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Laura: I'll make some fresh pictures of Bull tomorrow. It is too dark to do it now. I am in the process of building myself a smokehouse/cookshack/playhouse out in the yard. Bull is keenly interested in the whole procedure. He has hung around there all day. The only time he leaves is when I run the saw, hammer drill, or things like that. He doesn't like the noise. But he comes back when the noise quits.
Best,
Stan
stan41 USER_AVATAR
Stan41
Bandolero

New Pictures of Bull

Postby Stan41 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Laura: These are pictures of Bull I made today. Bull doesn't look much different, only bigger. His buddy, Gracie would have had her feelings hurt if I hadn't taken one picture of her. She is 1/2 Blue heeler and 1/2 Australian Shepherd.
Stan
stan41 USER_AVATAR
Stan41
Bandolero

Postby Stan41 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Laura: This is Bull the day I got him.
StanImage
copkid USER_AVATAR
copkid
Chuck Wagon

Postby copkid » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Aww!! They are both great looking dogs!! Was Bull's tail already docked when you got him? I'll bet they are great buddies!
Laura

In Valor, There is Hope

-Tacitus

stan41 USER_AVATAR
Stan41
Bandolero

Postby Stan41 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Bull's tail was long, but I had the Vet take it off. Gracie's was short when I got her. Gracie and Bull are buddies 99% of the time, but once in a while they get crossways with each other and Gracie whups up on Bull for about 1/2 minute, then two minutes later they are friends again. Gracie never has brought the blood on Bull, but she sure scares him.
Stan
mel USER_AVATAR
mel
Bandolero

Postby mel » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:31 am

what a cuple of cutys :D
MELs We have you covered
www.mels-bbq-covers.com
made in the USA

1-800-569-3592

Return to “General Discussion”