BRISKET BANDIT

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

twoguysbbq USER_AVATAR
TwoGuysBBQ
Outlaw

BRISKET BANDIT

Postby TwoGuysBBQ » Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Some People just make me shake my head.

New Braunfels Police Department
Yesterday at 8:29am ·
Do You Know This Brisket Bandit?
Although a rare crime in New Braunfels, on May 9th the man pictured here entered the HEB Plus on FM 306 and walked out with 7 beef briskets. Then, the suspect really rubbed it in and raised the steaks when he returned to the same store on May 11th and stole an additional 6 briskets, making him a well-seasoned criminal that has gotten away with a total of about $400 in beef. NBPD and Crime Stoppers are hoping someone recognizes this brisket bandit and can steer us in the right direction. We’d like to meat him in person so we can grill him about these thefts.
The suspect (pictured here) is believed to be in his 30’s and drives a white Ford Expedition. Anyone with information about the identity of this suspect could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000. To submit a tip confidentially and anonymously, contact Comal County Crime Stoppers:
Submit a Tip Online: Log on to the Comal County Crime Stoppers Website: http://www.comalcrimestoppers.org
Use the Mobile App: Download the “P3 Tips” app for iOS or Android mobile devices and submit a tip through the app
Call in a Tip via Telephone (24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week): Call 830-620-TIPS (8477) or Call 1-800-640-8422

BRISKY THIEF.jpg
tx1911 USER_AVATAR
TX1911
Deputy

Re: BRISKET BANDIT

Postby TX1911 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:38 pm

I love their ingenuity with the post. It'll get a lot more attention and hopefully help catch this guy.
Custom 24x48 offset trailer pit
Weber Smokefire EX6
Vision B Series kamado
Race Crew Drum
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu May 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Well at least he's stealing something worth while :tup:
With that mug shot he's destined to "take the ride" before long. :angryfire:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Thu May 17, 2018 4:18 pm

I don’t understand some folks

Return to “General Discussion”