BondoBill's Obituary

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

BondoBill's Obituary

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:38 am

OK Y'all, I found this and I'm hoping that this is Wild Bill's Obit and "correct" information. As for me and in lieu of flowers, I am going to make a donation to the Mt. Baker Rotary Club as per the Family's request. I will try and get an address for the Rotary Club later since they're on LCT and 2 hrs earlier than we are.

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/W ... -106151579

BUMP:
This appears to be the proper address but I'd wait until I get it confirmed since we'll be sending donations there. :salut:

Mt. Baker Rotary Club
P.O Box 52
Lynden, WA 98264
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: BondoBill's Obituary

Postby Rambo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:19 am

Thank You
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 am

I just found out about this Location that appears to be where Bill's Memorial Service will be held. The Obit is more complete also.
https://molesfarewelltributes.com/tribu ... bute-start

If anyone would like the Family Home address to send a Sympathy Card to, please PM me. :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 am

Thank you for sharing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:03 pm

I just received an email from Bill's Son, Brent, and here's what he had to offer.

Hi Emm,
The best place to send flowers would be Bill’s shop which is Charlies Auto Body, 901 Evergreen St., Lynden WA 98264

Also, Bill was very active in his local rotary chapter. If people want to they can send donations to the same 901 Evergreen St. address but make the checks out to “Mount Baker Rotary” I will make sure to get them to the club, I am in it as well.

Thank you guys so much. He loved chatting with you guys and showing off what he cooked up. I hope someday to be half the BBQ master he was.

-Brent
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Thanks emm,,I sent pm to you but I see its up here now. I will sort something today.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:45 pm

This is the Shop address, Pard, but I sent you their Home address via PM
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:49 pm

In a couple of hours Family and Friends will be gathering at Charlie's Auto Body to say good-bye and pay their respects to BondoBill aka Wild Bill. I have had him and his family on my mind a lot lately and I plan on spending a quiet moment here at the house during the time he's being honored in Washington State.
BillTribute.jpg

Rest In Peace, my Good Friend :salut:

Return to “General Discussion”