The reason why I wake up every day :)

The weather, news and topics not related to BBQ.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

User avatar
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 3863
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm
Contact:

The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby woodenvisions » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Just wanted to step away from the food and drink for a moment and share something that Makes me smile bigger than Ralphie looking at the Leg Lamp on The Christmas Story :):):)

https://youtu.be/NWh3uCthyhk

https://youtu.be/2h6VtnRvUeU

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Rambo
Deputy
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm
Location: Lufkin, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby Rambo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Too cool
User avatar
OldUsedParts
Deputy
Posts: 11822
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Contact:

Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Wow, that young man is growing like a weed and as far as why you do what you do goes.
Let's just say that "I know from whence you are coming" - - you are a blessed Man, my Friend.
OUP

Beekeeper: Let's do saddle up and go learn that gentleman his manners
Davy Crockett: We won't have to. He's wearing out horses coming towards us
Beekeeper: Guess we can't stop him from coming. But I reckon we can arrange for him to limp going back
User avatar
Russ
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 3272
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:31 am
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby Russ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:14 pm

That's a very lucky youngin there, enjoy them while you can.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
User avatar
Williep
Outlaw
Posts: 1676
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:57 am
Location: Baytown, TX
Contact:

Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby Williep » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:17 am

That's what it's all about right there. :cheers: :cheers:

.
x.png
x.png (5.62 KiB) Viewed 173 times
User avatar
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 2851
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Eastern seaboard
Contact:

Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:02 am

Awwwwzzzz.... :D

When is he getting his driver's license? ;)
Moink!
User avatar
TwoGuysBBQ
Bandolero
Posts: 742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby TwoGuysBBQ » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 am

:thap:
User avatar
Professor Bunky
Bandolero
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby Professor Bunky » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 am

:tup:

Go Speed Racer! :D
User avatar
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 3863
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:58 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Wow, that young man is growing like a weed and as far as why you do what you do goes.
Let's just say that "I know from whence you are coming" - - you are a blessed Man, my Friend.
Yeah for sure. He's only 2 and a 1/2 and already 36"....
We should have named him Tazz !!
He's got the energy of him

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 3863
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:58 am

Russ wrote:That's a very lucky youngin there, enjoy them while you can.

Russ
Were the lucky ones Russ and we do every day :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 3863
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:59 am

Sailor Kenshin wrote:Awwwwzzzz.... :D

When is he getting his driver's license? ;)
He's already asking lol

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 3863
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:00 am

Professor Bunky wrote::tup:

Go Speed Racer! :D
Very funny you say that because as a kid, that was my favorite cartoon PB.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon
Posts: 3863
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: The reason why I wake up every day :)

Postby woodenvisions » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:02 am

Williep wrote:That's what it's all about right there. :cheers: :cheers:

.
x.png
Isn't that the truth Willliep :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest