Mak'n Deaux

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Mak'n Deaux

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:18 pm

One time Tib and Boo'd (aka Thibodeaux and Boudreaux) where headed to the Bayou (pronounced ByeYou) about 2 hours before daylight. As the high beams from Tib's 50 chevy pickup would spot a roadkill, Tib would say. "OK, Boo'd, take this piece of chalk and draw a ring around that critter." Sometimes it would be a possum, nutrient, squirrel, racoon, rabbit or whatever didn't make it across the road. After 6 or 8 times of drawing a chalk ring around some poor crushed critter, Boo'd said "Why for you wan me to do dis, Tib?" Tib replied, "Well Podna, iffin wez gitz tru check'n dem trotlines and we ain't be hav'n no gar, choupique, sac a lait, gator or catfish to show for it then on the way home, ever'tang dat ain't got demselfs a rang round it is fresh kill and today's Gumbo !"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
okie sawbones USER_AVATAR
Okie Sawbones
Outlaw

Re: Mak'n Deaux

Postby Okie Sawbones » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

:cheers:
KCBS - CBJ
PNWBA - CBJ
Jambo Clone, Primo Oval XL, Blaz'n Grills Pellet Stove, Weber 22.5", Lynx SS Grill, The Big Easy
VFW - Life, DAV - Life
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Mak'n Deaux

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:51 pm

:shock: :scratch: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”