The Dear Wifes Deer

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

The Dear Wifes Deer

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:06 pm

One time an avid Deer Hunter's wife decided that she wanted to deer hunt also. No matter how much the husband tried to discourage it, come opening day she was walking in with him to her Deer Stand. He had taken special efforts to build her a very comfortable deer stand with most of the conveniences. He figgered this way she wouldn't be hollering and whining and wanting to go home early and mess up his hunt.

Well, he got her all tucked into her Condo Stand and it had already started to break daylight so he was in a fast walk towards his stand when he heard her shoot. "Dang, he mumbled, beginner's luck" so he turned and started back towards her stand.

Just as he got closer to where she was he could hear her screaming very loudly. As he got closer he also could see a man standing about a hundred yards from her stand with his hands up in the air. Easing a little closer he could see that she had her rifle pointed toward the man and she was shouting. "That's my deer and you'd better leave it alone !" Approaching even more cautiously he could hear the man say. "Yes Mam, I do not want your deer but if you'll let me take the saddle off of it then you can have it !"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Re: The Dear Wifes Deer

Postby Txdragon » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:11 pm

:laughing7: :laughing7: :deadhorse:
(Insert witty signature here)

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”