tight lines and full stringers

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

tight lines and full stringers

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 am

The rain was pouring down and formed a big puddle in front of the bar just outside the American Legion Post.

A ragged old Airman was standing near the edge with a fishing line in the puddle.

A curious young Marine came over to him and asked what he was doing. "Fishing," the old Airman simply said.

“Poor old fool," the Marine thought to himself, and he invited the old Airman into the bar for a drink.

As he felt he should start some conversation while they were sipping their whiskey, the haughty young Marine asked, "And how many have you caught today?"

"You're number ten," the old Airman answered. “4 Navy & 6 Marines.”
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Re: tight lines and full stringers

Postby Russ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Lol, I was fishing with the grand kids last year for the first time, wife bought them rods to take away. We weren't having much luck and my granddaughter said to me why aren't we catching anything gang gang.? I said that's why it's called fishing , if you caught a fish every time it would be called catching. She didnt get it. Another person next to us gave me a couple of prawns, said that's what worked up there. Put 1 on and caught a fish. When I killed it with the knife my granddaughter went nuts and started crying how mean I was. It was funny. Next one we put back.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:39 pm

yup, my grandson freaked when his Dad pulled the head off of a Dove he'd just shot before dropping in his game bag :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Postby CaptJack » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:49 pm

22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:57 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:yup, my grandson freaked when his Dad pulled the head off of a Dove he'd just shot before dropping in his game bag :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wouldn't like to see that either,lol. But in saying that I've chopped a few chooks heads off with an axe. :cheers: :cheers:

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”