Family Funny Feller

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Family Funny Feller

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:27 am

First of all my oldest son has a great sense of humor and loves to hand out "I gotcha's". I should be on guard at all times but last night I had a weak moment.

I had just dozed off and the phone rang. It was David returning my call to find out how they were doing and how they like the Ribs. He continued to tell me that they were doing fine and he had some Doctors appts lined up for my D.I.L. this coming week. Then he took advantage of my sleepy condition and said "Dad, those Ribs were great and Kellye really liked dipping hers in Catsup - - - - "

:shock: :shock: I immediately interrupted with a "WHAT" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Then I heard him laughing and telling her in the background "Yup, he bought it" and I realized that I'd been "GOT"

I mumbled a few Loving $@#%&#$@% [Censored] and we finished our conversation. :laughing7: :D :lol:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Re: Family Funny Feller

Postby CaptJack » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 am

22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Ok I give in, here we call it tomato sauce but the word ketchup has been getting more accepted here now. But catsup?? New one on me. I'm to too bad on the practical jokes myself,lol. Always at someone's expense. My son has inherited it too.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:01 pm

That's funny…OUP's nap abruptly ended with one word [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:11 pm

One year my best friend and I were invited to hunt on a Lease over by Blanco. I was allowed to take my youngest son who got the honor of knocking down some camp meet the first morning. I cleaned and quartered the little critter and handed the back straps to my friend who proceeded to slice and fry them "properly" along with some skillet gravy and sides. The owners son plopped down, filled his plate and said "what's these specks in the white gravy?" AND THEN he dumped half a bottle of Catsup over the fried tenderloins on his plate. My youngest son looked at me and said "Dad do you want to kill him before we eat or after?" He has the same sense of humor. :tup:

Funny thing was the owner's son had not a clue what we were talking about. :roll: :dont: :banghead:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
down_south USER_AVATAR
Down_South
Wrangler

Postby Down_South » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:02 pm

I see some serious payback coming. I'm a practical joker so we need to start scheming :laughing7:
~Aaron
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:40 am

10-4 - - - he's definitely "Due" and he knows it - - - - if you think of any "choice goodies" please post'em up :tup:

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”