Forgive me father for I have sinned...

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Forgive me father for I have sinned...

Postby Kiwiruss » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:46 pm

I went to log on last night and I saw I was banned, I thought what could I have done,lol. Only thing I came up with was I used that word "boil" 1 time too many. Anyhow it appears gator gets spammers and my ISP " came up" lol. But all good, back on . Wife and I are babysitting at our sons, 3 kids and this cute wee 8 week old kitty that's in my lap purring away.

image.jpg

Her names gi gi but pronounced gee gee,lol.

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Forgive me father for I have sinned...

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm - - I guess the Cat's outa the Bag now, eh Pard :?: :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:39 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm - - I guess the Cat's outa the Bag now, eh Pard :?: :tup:

She's tiny em but gives this one a go.lol

image.jpg

He's named hogan, yup sons a wrestling fan,lol

Russ
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Postby CaptJack » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:24 pm

cute furry friends
22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:33 am

I miss having a Dog Pardnah but this subdivision and our ages prevent that from happening and still being good for all concerned. I got adopted by a starving black and white Puss that just barely had his eyes open when we moved here in 2012 and he keeps me company in the mornings and during the day. He came in a 6am when I got up, ate his breakfast and is now resting while I cook mine. :laughing7:
IMG_2660.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:36 am

OUP - can't that cat find a place to get comfortable? :) J/K wish I could relax like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:37 am

Russ - you got some nice looking friends there.

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 am

bsooner75 wrote:OUP - can't that cat find a place to get comfortable? :) J/K wish I could relax like that!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, myself included - - early mornings are a NASCAR last lap for me with getting the Felines Foddered, fixing my breakfast so I can take my meds, putting my glauc drops in, getting the Wiffy's meds ready for her to take ?whenever? and then cleaning up the mess I just made. Then, if I'm lucky, I can jump in a hot shower at least long enuff to get wet. :whiteflag:
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:26 pm

Forgot what a 6 am start to the day was like, grandson wakes everyone up singing,lol. Just had to take the other 1 to rugby game at their local domain. Home to feed the animals now.

Russ
down_south USER_AVATAR
Down_South
Wrangler

Postby Down_South » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:10 pm

We've adopted 3 ferel cats (no I didn't they adopted me). Cute as heck, cream colored with loving eyes. They are wild as all get out, but when the wife opens the back door in the morning they rub and lean on her leg. They'll take a good scratch on the head and rump too, but after they've got there meal all bets are off.
~Aaron
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:25 am

Down_South wrote:We've adopted 3 ferel cats (no I didn't they adopted me). Cute as heck, cream colored with loving eyes. They are wild as all get out, but when the wife opens the back door in the morning they rub and lean on her leg. They'll take a good scratch on the head and rump too, but after they've got there meal all bets are off.

Lol, I've got one at home I've inherited as well. Wife says he eats better than us,lol. Wee face at the back door around 8.30 at night. Just to remind me. Can't get too close, about 2 foot he's comfortable with,lol.

Russ
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:33 am

Kiwiruss wrote:[quote="Down_South"]We've adopted 3 ferel cats (no I didn't they adopted me). Cute as heck, cream colored with loving eyes. They are wild as all get out, but when the wife opens the back door in the morning they rub and lean on her leg. They'll take a good scratch on the head and rump too, but after they've got there meal all bets are off.

Lol, I've got one at home I've inherited as well. Wife says he eats better than us,lol. Wee face at the back door around 8.30 at night. Just to remind me. Can't get too close, about 2 foot he's comfortable with,lol.

Russ[/quote]

Maybe you should have the cat ask your wife to buy some chicken wings at the store :)

kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Bsooner, gold lmao. I like how you think. :lol:

Russ

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”