Using the Wrong Bait

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Using the Wrong Bait

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:14 am

We all know that all Fishermen are Liars, except You and Me and sometimes I wonder about you :!: :laughing7:

Husband calls Wife at Home:

"Honey, Frank, Bob and I are leaving right after work to go to Chandeleur Sound to wade fish all weekend. We are going to be camping out and we need to leave as early as possible to get there before dark. Would you please pack me two changes of clothes and put my fishing stuff on the front porch so we can just swing by, grab my stuff and head on out ? "
Wife replies:
"Sure Honey, I'll be glad to"

Husband swings by his house, leaves the car running, grabs his stuff and kisses the Wife goodbye.

Sunday afternoon he arrives home and the Wife hears him pull in the driveway. She goes out to Welcome him and he gets out of the car mad and shouting.

Angry Husband:

"I can't believe you didn't pack me any changes of underwear. After wading and fishing all day for two days, I didn't have any clean underwear to change into all weekend. "
Wife replies:
"Honey, you are mistaken, I packed two changes of underwear for you. "
Husband shouts:
"And WHERE did you put them?"
Wife:
"In your tackle box !"
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Re: Using the Wrong Bait

Postby Boots » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:55 am

LOL. Reminds me of the old saying about the guy making a small fortune by starting out with a large one.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Using the Wrong Bait

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:58 am

:tup: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”