Customer Jamm on Isle 6 Please

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Customer Jamm on Isle 6 Please

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:45 am

OK, granted that this Cat can get down with a six strang HOWEVER, I ain't believing for a second that the action on that "toy?" guitar has been improved and also restrung rather than out of the box off of the shelf condition. Worth the watch fo sho :tup: :salut: :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=600ykNF3md4
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Customer Jamm on Isle 6 Please

Postby bsooner75 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Yeah…I'm having a hard time buying that. He can definitely play though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 am

What's funny is that guitar is a ( lightening McQueen ) guitar theme from the movie ( Cars )

Happens to be our little guys 1st Birthday theme next week. I'm gonna have to go to Toys R Us and check it out.
I have a feeling that it just might be legit.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 am

welps, Pocono, if they come outa the box with that kind of action and strings then I'll take a box car load of them :laughing7: :D :lol:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:29 am

Yo, Poco Pard, when you're at TOU check to see if that Axe has steel or gut strings, OK ? It doesn't google very well for some reason. :roll:
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: RE: Re: Customer Jamm on Isle 6 Please

Postby woodenvisions » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:38 am

OldUsedParts wrote:welps, Pocono, if they come outa the box with that kind of action and strings then I'll take a box car load of them :laughing7: :D :lol:

Disney probably has thier name/rep attached to it, so I'm guessing it's pretty decent quality. I'm not saying it's Gibson quality lol, but it also depends on the phone microphone quality as well.
Last month I was at my camera shop having my Dad's Canon ( 38 years old ) looked at and they were showing me the newest plug in microphone for cell phones and cameras.
I was blown away at the acoustics it turned a regular cellphone into.
I think LG has a new cell phone with 4 microphones, it's crazy.

It's very possible these guys used something like that as well, it was definitely very crisp for a toy guitar for sure.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:13 pm

understood but one more comment and I'll s'hup - - - - IMHO there is no way that a guitar of that price and quality can have the intonation of the one in the video - - - "intonation" that I'm speaking of is being in key on the low note and "ALSO" on the full octave of that note AND, unless my ears are loosing more than just causing people to talk louder, that one sounds dead on to me 8)
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: RE: Re: Customer Jamm on Isle 6 Please

Postby woodenvisions » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:19 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:understood but one more comment and I'll s'hup - - - - IMHO there is no way that a guitar of that price and quality can have the intonation of the one in the video - - - "intonation" that I'm speaking of is being in key on the low note and "ALSO" on the full octave of that note AND, unless my ears are loosing more than just causing people to talk louder, that one sounds dead on to me 8)

LMAO, I don't want you to shut up lol.
I think there is Trickery at play. I'm gonna look for Michael Carbonaro :oops: :oops:

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”