The Generation Gorge (not Gap)

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

The Generation Gorge (not Gap)

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Drove into town to pick a to go order from Phil's Roadhouse and when I walked in a cute very young waitress was pouring some peppermint candies into a container for complimentary after dinner sweets.

In memory of my late dear Friend, Mike, I echoed his favorite Restaurant Joke to the Waitress.

OUP: "Do you know that the Feller that invented those, made a Mint?" :D
WAITRESS: "What?" :dont:
OUP: "Young Folks these days don't even understand a Corny Joke when they hear one" :roll:
OLDER WAITRESS AT REGISTER: "After you leave I will try and explain it to her!" ;)
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Re: The Generation Gorge (not Gap)

Postby Kiwiruss » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm

I know the feeling, I was talking to someone I know who was going through an unfair dismissal, I said I know what you mean, a guy I know who worked at a funfair was also fired, he was going to court for funfair dismissal,lol.

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: The Generation Gorge (not Gap)

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:08 pm

"What?" :dont: :laughing7: :D :lol: :laughing7: :D :lol:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”