Are ?you? Tuff Enuff ?

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Are ?you? Tuff Enuff ?

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 pm

The man said to the dentist, “Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry. I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb.

I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! We have a 10:00 am tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!”

The dentist thought to himself, “Well, well, how about that, at last a golfer with real guts!”

So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it, sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, “Open your mouth, honey, and show the dentist.”
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Re: Are ?you? Tuff Enuff ?

Postby outlaw » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:05 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:The man said to the dentist, “Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry. I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb.

I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! We have a 10:00 am tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!”

The dentist thought to himself, “Well, well, how about that, at last a golfer with real guts!”

So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it, sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, “Open your mouth, honey, and show the dentist.”

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”