Are ?you? Tuff Enuff ?

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

OldUsedParts
Deputy

Are ?you? Tuff Enuff ?

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 pm

The man said to the dentist, “Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry. I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb.

I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! We have a 10:00 am tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!”

The dentist thought to himself, “Well, well, how about that, at last a golfer with real guts!”

So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it, sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, “Open your mouth, honey, and show the dentist.”
OUP

" Country by choice, Texan by the Grace of God "
outlaw
Bandolero

Re: Are ?you? Tuff Enuff ?

Postby outlaw » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:05 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:The man said to the dentist, “Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry. I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb.

I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! We have a 10:00 am tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!”

The dentist thought to himself, “Well, well, how about that, at last a golfer with real guts!”

So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it, sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, “Open your mouth, honey, and show the dentist.”

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”