The Lone Ranger

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

texmike USER_AVATAR
TexMike
Cowboy

The Lone Ranger

Postby TexMike » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 pm

On a very hot day the Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a saloon and sat down to drink a beer.
>>
>>
>> After a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said "Who owns the big white horse outside?”

>> The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his gun belt, and said, "I do....Why?”

>> The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "I just thought you’d like to know that your horse is about dead outside!”

>> The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and sure enough Silver was ready to die from heat exhaustion.

>> The Lone Ranger got the horse water and soon Silver was starting to feel a little better.

>> The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said,"Tonto, I want you to run around Silver and see if you can create enough of a breeze to make him start to feel better.

>> Tonto said, "Sure, Kemosabe" and took off running circles around Silver.

>> Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to the saloon to finish his drink.

>> A few minutes later, another cowboy struts into the bar and asks,"Who owns that big white horse outside?”

>> The Lone Ranger stands again, and claims, "I do, what's wrong with him this time?"
>>
>>
>>
>> "Nothing, but you left your injun runnin!” :whiteflag: :whiteflag:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: The Lone Ranger

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Aaaaaugh.jpg
Aaaaaugh.jpg (10.47 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”