English humour

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

English humour

Postby Russ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:44 pm

I know some of you guys follow a bit of English humour, this is very funny IMHO.

http://youtu.be/JBPtjMFLWzQ

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: English humour

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:47 pm

LMAO - - - that one HOSS has a great 1/4 pass but missed his flying lead change :whiteflag: :banghead: :laughing7: :D :lol:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:09 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:LMAO - - - that one HOSS has a great 1/4 pass but missed his flying lead change :whiteflag: :banghead: :laughing7: :D :lol:

This stuff is actually a sport in Europe, unbelievable stuff. I love English humour. So dry.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 pm

I highly respect the Dressage Folks but I always showed Western and never entered a "Tally-Ho" Class. There's a Movie with Melisa Gilbert and Richard Farnsworth called "Sylvester" and one scene at night Melisa is taking Sylvester thru some Dressage commands. There are two old Cowboys sitting on the fence watching and one asks the other "what is that?" The other Cowboy says "it's called Dressage, it's kinda like watching cement set" :laughing7: :D :lol: :P :roll: :laughing7: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”