Pre-Pappys Day

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Pre-Pappys Day

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 pm

A retired older couple returned to a Corvette dealership where the salesman has just sold the car they had been interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter top.

The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply, "Young man, I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $85,000 asking price. Yet I just overheard you closed the deal for $72,000 to the lovely young lady there. And you had insisted there was no way you could discount this model." The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water. "Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, sir, just look at her, how could I resist?", replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man.

"There you go," she said. "I told you I could get that idiot to lower the price. See you later Dad, Happy Father's Day."

Once again ... don't mess with seniors.
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Re: Pre-Pappys Day

Postby GRailsback » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Thats pretty funny.
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm

I might get my granddaughter to help me Corvette shop.......good one!
tarde venientibus ossa....
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Now that's funny

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”