Whoa on dem Pintos, Pardnah

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Whoa on dem Pintos, Pardnah

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:25 am

The story you are about to hear is B.S. and the names have been changed for Humorous purposes:

Back in mid-1900's there was a Trail Drive going across the Plains, led by the trail boss, Gil "Gator" Favor. One day their Cook George "T-Dragon" Wishbone told the Trail Boss that they were running low on rations and were just about down to nothing but beans. Well, the Trail Boss decided to ask their Top Hand, Rowdy "OUP" Yates for some suggestions. His reply was "Let me think about this and get back to you before Supper". So later that day ol Rowdy OUP came upon a calf with a broken leg. Still thinking of Supper, he suddenly got an :idea: and went galloping back to find Gator Favor. When he finally found the Trail Boss, he said "I've just had a brilliant idea. Why don't we butcher that Calf with the broken leg, grind him up and cook the Beans and Him together in a Pot ?" Then they told T-Dragon Wishbone and he said "If I do that instead of Cutlets the Cowboys will hang me from the nearest tree !" Gator said "no problem there Wish, this is the Plains and there are no trees !"

Well, the chopped up calf and the frijoles were joined together for Supper that night and the rest is History !

The Moral of this story is "Altho the Cowhands had a name for this ?dish? that night, it is still debated in the most knowledgeable Circles today !" :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Whoa on dem Pintos, Pardnah

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:58 am

Well, if it’s gotta be BS, at least it’s creative and entertaining BS!

Glad the cowboys created stew that night.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Whoa on dem Pintos, Pardnah

Postby Rambo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Very Clever spin-off ;)

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”