Foxworthy on TEXAS

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Foxworthy on TEXAS

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about folks from Texas ...

If someone in a Lowe's store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you may live in Texas ;

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Texas ;

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Texas ;

If 'Vacation' means going anywhere south of Dallas for the weekend, you may live in Texas ;

If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Texas ;

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Texas ;

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Texas ;

If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Texas

If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph --you're going 80 and everybody's passing you, you may live in Texas ;

If you find 60 degrees 'a little chilly,' you may live in Texas ;

If you actually understand these jokes, and share them with all your Texas friends, you definitely live in Texas ..
:texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rms827 USER_AVATAR
rms827
Bandolero

Re: Foxworthy on TEXAS

Postby rms827 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:52 am

Oh sure.. The OTHER guy who used to live in Atlanta can joke about Texas and it's funny. *I* do it (only about the heat too) and y'all are forming lynch mobs. :mrgreen:
Rec Tec 680
Weber 22" Premium Kettle Grill in Green

"Nobody Beats Me in the Kitchen" - Casey Ryback (Steven Seagal - Under Siege 2)
Life's Too Short for Bad BBQ.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:21 am

Probably your Deodorant at the time :roll: :dont: :lol: :laughing7: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
egghead USER_AVATAR
egghead
Egg Master

Postby egghead » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:48 am

rms827 wrote:Oh sure.. The OTHER guy who used to live in Atlanta can joke about Texas and it's funny. *I* do it (only about the heat too) and y'all are forming lynch mobs. :mrgreen:

I have the rope :rose: :laughing7:
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself - Mark Twain
XL, Small, and Mini BGE
rms827 USER_AVATAR
rms827
Bandolero

Postby rms827 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 pm

egghead wrote:
rms827 wrote:Oh sure.. The OTHER guy who used to live in Atlanta can joke about Texas and it's funny. *I* do it (only about the heat too) and y'all are forming lynch mobs. :mrgreen:

I have the rope :rose: :laughing7:
OldUsedParts wrote:Probably your Deodorant at the time :roll: :dont: :lol: :laughing7: :D

:slap: :slap: :slap:
Rec Tec 680
Weber 22" Premium Kettle Grill in Green

"Nobody Beats Me in the Kitchen" - Casey Ryback (Steven Seagal - Under Siege 2)
Life's Too Short for Bad BBQ.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:08 pm

NeenerNeener.jpg
NeenerNeener.jpg (77.79 KiB) Viewed 1733 times

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”