One New Years Resolution Accomplished

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

One New Years Resolution Accomplished

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 am

I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: One New Years Resolution Accomplished

Postby Rambo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 am

Good Lord, I could only listen to half of that; I'm glad I don't live with her, I'll bet she'd be fun at a back Yard BBQ
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 am

If English / American speaking people need a lesson for this then imagine the rest of us!!

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 am

Hey, Joe, just in case you don't know, I can't stand that stuff and I call it "Worst Ever Shire Sauce" - - - I often get some "ribbin" about it :laughing7: :lol: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:21 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Hey, Joe, just in case you don't know, I can't stand that stuff and I call it "Worst Ever Shire Sauce" - - - I often get some "ribbin" about it :laughing7: :D
Lol. I didn't know it. I have to admit I have a bottle in the fridge but it's seldom used.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:25 am

OldUsedParts wrote:Hey, Joe, just in case you don't know, I can't stand that stuff and I call it "Worst Ever Shire Sauce" - - - I often get some "ribbin" about it :laughing7: :D
Yeah a few of us Ribb ya that's true and in good fun

Its all in our taste buds Emm, I still to this day CAN'T get down with Okra so I'm willingly open to the Ribbing

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:36 pm

You betcha, I was raised on Ribbin or what my Dad called "Hoorah'n" - - - - my Son's picked it up from him and now no one is safe to make a boo-boo.
All in Fun and Friendship for sure :tup: :salut: :cheers:

One quick story of my Youngest Son, Bo, and his ribbin of our Dear Friend:

My very best Friend had someone make him a homemade corn broadcaster motor for his Deer Feeder rather than spring for a $50 commercial one that we all had.
Now comes the great moment of "everyone" on the Lease standing around his Feeder for the Grand Demonstration and he says "step back fellers here goes".
Well, the motor on the broadcaster instantly starts turning at about 6 revolutions per minute and about 6 kernals of corn drop straight to the ground.
We had all backed up expecting to be sprayed with corn and then my Son says "Well, Bob, at least your Corn Bill won't be high this year!" :roll: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I almost bit my tongue into trying not to laugh but it didn't work, nor did it work for anyone else. My other friend and I were leaning against our trucks laughing hysterically. - - - - END OF STORY - - - bye bye
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:59 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:You betcha, I was raised on Ribbin or what my Dad called "Hoorah'n" - - - - my Son's picked it up from him and now no one is safe to make a boo-boo.
All in Fun and Friendship for sure :tup: :salut: :cheers:

One quick story of my Youngest Son, Bo, and his ribbin of our Dear Friend:

My very best Friend had someone make him a homemade corn broadcaster motor for his Deer Feeder rather than spring for a $50 commercial one that we all had.
Now comes the great moment of "everyone" on the Lease standing around his Feeder for the Grand Demonstration and he says "step back fellers here goes".
Well, the motor on the broadcaster instantly starts turning at about 6 revolutions per minute and about 6 kernals of corn drop straight to the ground.
We had all backed up expecting to be sprayed with corn and then my Son says "Well, Bob, at least your Corn Bill won't be high this year!" :roll: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I almost bit my tongue into trying not to laugh but it didn't work, nor did it work for anyone else. My other friend and I were leaning against our trucks laughing hysterically. - - - - END OF STORY - - - bye bye
That's awesome !!

The poor guy thought he had a machine gun and turned out to be a deringer lol, thanks for that man !
I bet you could see the wind come right off the sails

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
mule rider USER_AVATAR
Mule rider
Rustler

Postby Mule rider » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:44 pm

They just need to call it the flavoring.

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”