the gynocologist....

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

the gynocologist....

Postby spacetrucker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:54 pm

The GYN was just absolutely fed up the all the high costs of insurance and malpractice suits, so after years of disenchantment decided to learn another trade.
Back to school he goes to become an auto mechanic, a few seasons pass and final exam time comes so he studies his books and goes for the final exam.
Upon examining his final exam score he finds a score of 150, not wanting to cheat the system and knowing he can't score over 100% he contacts his teacher for consultation.
He explains he only wants what is due on his final exam and proceeds to question how he could achieve a score of 150% on his exam?
So the teacher begins to explain he says you took the engine apart perfectly so I gave you 50% and you re assembled the engine perfectly so I gave you another 50% then he says
I gave you another 50% because I have never seen anyone take an engine apart and reassemble it through the muffler!!
Don't count every day, Make every day Count
Good Cue to ya..
Vernon

FEC-100
Webber kettle 22"
Webber genesis
Blackstone pizza oven
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: the gynocologist....

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:01 pm

:shock: :shock: :lol: :laughing7: :laughing7: :lol: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”