Webster's Wobble

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Webster's Wobble

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:10 pm

That Mine is mine to mine, so you just never mind, I'll mind it also :dont: :roll: :?:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Re: Webster's Wobble

Postby Russ » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:18 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:That Mine is mine to mine, so you just never mind, I'll mind it also :dont: :roll: :?:

Had the family here last Sunday, and someone said something about first base, (grandkids play t ball) and I said who's on first, what's on second. I got blank stares......they don't understand murican lingo. :P :lol:

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:22 pm

Russ wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:That Mine is mine to mine, so you just never mind, I'll mind it also :dont: :roll: :?:

Had the family here last Sunday, and someone said something about first base, (grandkids play t ball) and I said who's on first, what's on second. I got blank stares......they don't understand murican lingo. :P :lol:

Russ

Go to a fast food place. Get a ticket for $11.47. Hand them a twenty, a one, and forty seven cents; they'll freak out
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Rambo wrote:
Russ wrote:

Russ

Go to a fast food place. Get a ticket for $11.47. Hand them a twenty, a one, and forty seven cents; they'll freak out

I have done this, the blank looks from checkout chicks? One asked my wife when she handed catch over a parsnip to weigh and scan, asked her what it was? Young people.
While on young people a 17 yo started work last Monday. He was supposed to be a van driver doing pick ups and deliveries, so they put him with a truck driver for the day to see what to do. He just sat in the cab and watched for the day. The next day his mum rang work and said he won't be back. The job was to tough for him. Unbelievable.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:56 pm

Rambo wrote:
Russ wrote:

Had the family here last Sunday, and someone said something about first base, (grandkids play t ball) and I said who's on first, what's on second. I got blank stares......they don't understand murican lingo.

Russ

As an accountant I can't help wondering why young people can't do even the simplest calculations. For many years I had a few shoe stores in and around Oslo and when we had sale we often listed the discounts in percent.. Like 20,30,50 percent off. Very cool to see how the people were working hard to figure the net price, and fail.

EDIT: "You people" corrected to "young people."

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Last edited by Norway Joe on Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram: Norway_joe1
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 am

Directions= N,s,e,w seem to be a problem if included in a conversation. My daughter is 33 and married now. I made her practice changing a tire when she was 15. She knows the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. I taught her percentages joe using coins; she caught on in about 5 minutes. It's pretty scary to think what would happen if the Internet and the Cell Phone towers were to go out at the same time
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:35 am

I see now that I made an important misspelling in my post above. I wrote "you people" it should be "young people". Autocorrect is dangerous. Absolutely not my intention to be rude. Have corrected it now.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:39 am

:salut:

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”