wouldn't happen with Aquavit

Put your funniest internet jokes + anything that pokes fun at Bubbas.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

wouldn't happen with Aquavit

Postby Norway Joe » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 pm

He should change to aquavit

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Last edited by Norway Joe on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Instagram: Norway_joe1
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: wouldn't happen with Aquavit

Postby Rambo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Tom’s not very bright
papa tom USER_AVATAR
Papa Tom
Deputy

Postby Papa Tom » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 pm

And such a short life......can I have the rest of his tequila?....
tarde venientibus ossa....
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Do his Dolphins taste like Chicken :?: :dont: :laughing7: :lol: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:16 pm

He must have lost his glasses, or marbles, or both.
LSG 20x42 Pellet Smoker (on order), CampChef PGXXL pellet smoker, Emozione Pizza Oven, CampChef Griddle
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:41 pm

I watched an ozzy programme yesterday called crocodile hunter, this guy clears crocs that take cattle and take them away to non stocked areas. He was flying over an area where a known croc was. Three German tourists camped 20 ft from the water. He landed his chopper and sent them to a safe place. He set a trap right where they were that night. He caught a 16 ft croc. Those campers were very lucky.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
02ebz06 USER_AVATAR
02ebz06
Cowboy

Postby 02ebz06 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:04 pm

Russ wrote:I watched an ozzy programme yesterday called crocodile hunter, this guy clears crocs that take cattle and take them away to non stocked areas. He was flying over an area where a known croc was. Three German tourists camped 20 ft from the water. He landed his chopper and sent them to a safe place. He set a trap right where they were that night. He caught a 16 ft croc. Those campers were very lucky.

Russ

We have a show here called Swamp People and they get paid to hunt/kill alligators in the southern part of the USA because they are such a nuisance.
LSG 20x42 Pellet Smoker (on order), CampChef PGXXL pellet smoker, Emozione Pizza Oven, CampChef Griddle
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:11 pm

That’s funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:41 am

02ebz06 wrote:
Russ wrote:I watched an ozzy programme yesterday called crocodile hunter, this guy clears crocs that take cattle and take them away to non stocked areas. He was flying over an area where a known croc was. Three German tourists camped 20 ft from the water. He landed his chopper and sent them to a safe place. He set a trap right where they were that night. He caught a 16 ft croc. Those campers were very lucky.

Russ

We have a show here called Swamp People and they get paid to hunt/kill alligators in the southern part of the USA because they are such a nuisance.

We get all them shows, plus the cr$p my wife watches on reality!! BUT we have never seen a kardashian program, ever.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:29 am

Russ wrote:
02ebz06 wrote:

Russ

We get all them shows, plus the cr$p my wife watches on reality!! BUT we have never seen a kardashian program, ever.

Russ

Do yourself a favor Russ and keep it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:10 am

Russ wrote:
02ebz06 wrote:

Russ

Russ
Can you believe what my wife watches?

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's only screaming and arguing all the time.

The other is a program about a guy and hisv4 wifes. Called sister wife's I think. It's junk.

Much better to watch essential stuff like aircraft investigation, overhaulin' and chasing classic cars with Wayne Carini among others.

And no Kardashians here either.

Instagram: Norway_joe1
Bockbock
Cowboy

Postby Bockbock » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:47 am

Sounds to me like y'all may watch the Kardashians! You know that is reality, right? Ha Ha
Bockbock
Dillo Q
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:10 am

If my TV isn't on the Western Channel then you're looking at the Wife's in the Bedroom :whiteflag: :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:41 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:If my TV isn't on the Western Channel then you're looking at the Wife's in the Bedroom :whiteflag: :whiteflag:

I'm watching CNN and fox. I follow your politics. Oops, said that word, lol.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Joernolav wrote:
Russ wrote:
02ebz06 wrote:

Russ

Russ
Can you believe what my wife watches?

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's only screaming and arguing all the time.

The other is a program about a guy and hisv4 wifes. Called sister wife's I think. It's junk.

Much better to watch essential stuff like aircraft investigation, overhaulin' and chasing classic cars with Wayne Carini among others.

And no Kardashians here either.

Find The Waltons if you want some Family Television

Return to “Those Funny Cowboys”