Hola!

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bigthicketbbq USER_AVATAR
BigThicketBBQ
Wrangler

Hola!

Postby BigThicketBBQ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Brad. I currently live in SW Louisiana, but I’m in the process of selling my home and going back to God’s country ( :texas: ) . Looking at the Nacogdoches area.

I’m a hardcore brisket fan, and love almost anything with Smokey goodness. Also a big fan of Mexican and Cajun cuisine. I look forward to getting to know everyone m.

B
Last edited by BigThicketBBQ on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
——————————————
There is love enough in this world for everybody, if people will just look - Vonnegut
Instagram/behindthepinecurtain
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Hola!

Postby Rambo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:09 pm

I'm partial but unless your job takes you to Nacogdoches, Lufkin has more to offer in my opinion. They're both great places however.

Welcome to our neighborhood.
BigThicketBBQ
Wrangler

Postby BigThicketBBQ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Rambo. I’m currently driving an hour + for work in LA, so I’m ok with doing the same over there if need be. I am a big fan of Lufkin, too.
——————————————
There is love enough in this world for everybody, if people will just look - Vonnegut
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Hola backatcha, Brad, I'm all too familiar with the Big Thicket as well - - Welcome :tup: :salut:

Also like'n dat Avatar - - are you a player, too? - - - 8) :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
BigThicketBBQ
Wrangler

Postby BigThicketBBQ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Also like'n dat Avatar - - are you a player, too? - - - 8) :tup:

Yessir! Lifelong guitarist. I spent about 13 years in the guitar gear business. I sold my small company a couple of years ago, but I’m currently easing back into it.
——————————————
guyeddie
Pilgrim

Postby guyeddie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:11 am

Hey, welcome to the community!
Looking forward to more camping trip with my family. I need a new tonneau cover to secure my equipment and pit.
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:46 am

BigThicketBBQ wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:Also like'n dat Avatar - - are you a player, too? - - - 8) :tup:

Yessir! Lifelong guitarist. I spent about 13 years in the guitar gear business. I sold my small company a couple of years ago, but I’m currently easing back into it.

highfive.jpg
highfive.jpg (28.99 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
canadian smoker USER_AVATAR
Canadian Smoker
Rustler

Postby Canadian Smoker » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 pm

Welcome to the TBF Brad.
Tools:
Horizon Marshal 20" RD Special Offset
22" Weber Master Touch (limited edition smoke color)
Large BGE
Napoleon Gasser

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe,and it has a longer shelf life."
Frank Zappa"

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”