Long time reader

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

jethro74 USER_AVATAR
Jethro74
Pilgrim

Long time reader

Postby Jethro74 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:14 am

Hello all long time reader, first time poster. I’m from Central IL. and work in road Construction. I’ve been grilling and smoking for several years now and have used many different types of cookers. I’m currently cooking on a brinkman pitmaster for my smokes and a weber kettle for my everyday cooking. I’m in the process of converting an old Frigidaire fridge into a smoker. I got most my insight from right here on this site. Im in need of some more knowledge on the subject and I’m sure I can get some here. I enjoy smoking butts, ribs, chicken and anything else that happens to land on the grill. So anywho just wanted to so hi and can’t wait to get some more knowledge from everyone here.....
tx1911 USER_AVATAR
TX1911
Deputy

Re: Long time reader

Postby TX1911 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:17 am

Welcome!
Custom 24x48 offset trailer pit
Weber Smokefire EX6
Vision B Series kamado
Race Crew Drum
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:17 am

Howdy and Welcome, Jethro :salut: - - - I think you'll find this Forum full of great information from even greater and helpful Members so kick back and enjoy your stay :tup: :cheers: :texas:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
canadian smoker USER_AVATAR
Canadian Smoker
Rustler

Postby Canadian Smoker » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:38 pm

Welcome to the TBF.
Tools:
Horizon Marshal 20" RD Special Offset
22" Weber Master Touch (limited edition smoke color)
Large BGE
Napoleon Gasser

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe,and it has a longer shelf life."
Frank Zappa"

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”