Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?
Moderator: TBBQF Deputies
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:22 pm
New memeber from Northern Ohio. I have only a few years of smoking under my belt. Looking forward to learning more from the other members of this site, and hopefully contributing some of my own practices and recipes in the future.
- Posts: 2958
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm
- Location: Lufkin, TEXAS
Welcome from East Texas
- Posts: 13162
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
- Location: Montgomery, Texas
Howdy and Welcome
"Good BBQ Comes From Experience, and Experience, Well, That Comes From Bad BBQ "
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:23 am
- Location: Deer Isle, Me
Welcome from another new guy!
- Papa Tom
- Posts: 6321
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:40 am
- Location: Oak Point, TX
tarde venientibus ossa....
- Posts: 1787
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:57 am
- Location: Baytown, TX
Welcome to the forum.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests