Brand New

Where 'ya from? Whadda 'ya cook on? Tell us a little about yourself. Is there a bounty on your head?

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

hogaboomer USER_AVATAR
hogaboomer
Rustler

Brand New

Postby hogaboomer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Howdy! Tim from Groves, wanting to get into pit building for a side hustle, make a little extra money, maybe... if things go like usual, I'll just end up losing, though. :mrgreen:
Been welding pipe for a living for almost 40 years, so I should be able to stick some pieces together, just need to learn how to design so they work the way they're supposed yo.
Just bought an old house with a bigass 4 bay garage in the back for my shop, bought a Miller XMT 304 last week, still need to get a cutting rig set up, gonna need some way to move heavy stuff around, etc.
Hopefully I can get going on building something for my own personal use in the not too distant future.
My other hobby is playing guitar, just for my own enjoyment, don't play out or anything. Here's a video I did on lap steel guitar a while back:

https://youtu.be/VINxhtqyX_Q
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Brand New

Postby Rambo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:24 am

Welcome
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:37 am

w'sup, Tim ? Howdy and Welcome to the Forum :tup:
Enjoyed that Blues in "D" - - - great sustain and fun to accompany so I grabbed a "G" Hohner and crossed it over with some fills in between sips of Coffee 8) :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
twoguysbbq USER_AVATAR
TwoGuysBBQ
Outlaw

Postby TwoGuysBBQ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:38 am

Welcome to the madness :taz:
spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

Postby spacetrucker » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:00 am

welcome to the forum...
I dont play, but I sure could listen to a lot of that as the smoke rolls off a brisket or butt....
do post often and include pictures. :D
Don't count every day, Make every day Count
Good Cue to ya..
Vernon

FEC-100
Webber kettle 22"
Webber genesis
Blackstone pizza oven
hogaboomer USER_AVATAR
hogaboomer
Rustler

Postby hogaboomer » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 pm

I bet some of you guys would like to get a hold of this pipe! :mrgreen: How big of a firebox would you need to heat that up???

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:58 am

If you could score an old VW Hippie Van, then you could use it for the firebox, after you removed the rubber that is :dont: :laughing7: :lol: :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “WANTED POSTERS - New Member Introductions”