Smokin Erbe
UDS
Weber One Touch
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Re: The Pecan Lodge drama continues

Postby Boots » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:28 pm

To heck with the Farmer's Market, Justin can park his stuff in the front of my pasture up in McKinney 24/7/365 for the price of a brisket and a rack of ribs per week. I'll even put in a culvert across my bar ditch and mow out a parking lot, string some extension cords, run out a garden hose, and put up a pole light. Haul in a porta pottie. Set up some lounge chairs. Provide free security and janitorial (Mollie the WonderDog does both). Even hang up some Christmas lights! Will be just like the good old days before he built the kiosk.

And near 100% profit margins, cuz I will pay all the real estate expenses. No Rent - no Taxes - no electric - no water expenses. What a deal!

Justin, have yer people call my people.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."
jayzi USER_AVATAR
jayzi
Rustler

Postby jayzi » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Boots wrote:To heck with the Farmer's Market, Justin can park his stuff in the front of my pasture up in McKinney 24/7/365 for the price of a brisket and a rack of ribs per week. I'll even put in a culvert across my bar ditch and mow out a parking lot, string some extension cords, run out a garden hose, and put up a pole light. Haul in a porta pottie. Set up some lounge chairs. Provide free security and janitorial (Mollie the WonderDog does both). Even hang up some Christmas lights! Will be just like the good old days before he built the kiosk.

And near 100% profit margins, cuz I will pay all the real estate expenses. No Rent - no Taxes - no electric - no water expenses. What a deal!

I'd come hang out and eat some Que!!!! :happ:
Weber 22.5", UDS
bludawg USER_AVATAR
BluDawg
Chuck Wagon

Postby BluDawg » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 pm

jayzi wrote:
Boots wrote:To heck with the Farmer's Market, Justin can park his stuff in the front of my pasture up in McKinney 24/7/365 for the price of a brisket and a rack of ribs per week. I'll even put in a culvert across my bar ditch and mow out a parking lot, string some extension cords, run out a garden hose, and put up a pole light. Haul in a porta pottie. Set up some lounge chairs. Provide free security and janitorial (Mollie the WonderDog does both). Even hang up some Christmas lights! Will be just like the good old days before he built the kiosk.

I'd come hang out and eat some Que!!!! :happ:

Me to but Boots is gonna havta kick in a Cobia and 2 fingers of bourbon with branch. If I'm gonna freeload might as well do it in style :laughing7:
Never met a cow I didn't like with a little salt and pepper.
My Blog: Http://acountryboyeats.blogspot.com
Old Country Over/Under
Webber 22" Performer
ECB
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

The Pecan Lodge drama continues

Postby bsooner75 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:33 pm

City of Carrollton's Mayor has been pushing hard for them to move to the rejuvenated downtown area. Adding Pecan Lodge to Agave Azul, Twisted Root, Babes would be quite a dining destination.

Can't forget Sid's. that place is great for lunch.
boots USER_AVATAR
Boots
Wordsmith

Postby Boots » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:35 pm

If you guys can get Justin to move out here you can come hang out but you have to settle for some Garrison Bros that I am currently working on. And bring me a Cohiba.

Maybe Egghead, Limey and the rest come in and we have a shade tree fandangeaux for all.
BE WELL, BUT NOT DONE
Hank: "Do you know how to jumpstart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
Bobby: "No."
Hank: "Well, there's really no wrong way to do it."

Return to “BBQ Joints - Reviews & Discussion”