BBQ Caterers in da Neighborhood

Rate the joints and share your experiences, pictures encouraged

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

BBQ Caterers in da Neighborhood

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat May 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Got a call from my Contractor Buddy this evening and he asked me if I'd eaten yet. My reply was "Not yet but I was fixin to get some Beer Can Chicken out of the Frig and whoop up some Inchylalas." He then told me to forget that and for me to go to the little strip center at the entrance to our subdivision because there was a BBQ Caterer there putting out some good grub. Well, it didn't take but a few minutes to obey and come back with 2 Reuben Style Brisket Sammies and some Chipotle Cole Slaw. It was Larapin but the Slaw was a little too spicy for the Wiffy, however, she commented that the Brisket was the best and most tender she'd ever had. I agreed and ate all of mine.

I picked the Dudes brain about a few things and asked him if he'd ever competed. He said that they competed in their first Comp two weeks ago and came home with Grand Champion. He said they got a first in Brisket and then placed in the others. (?I think?) So, if any of Y'all see these folks in a parking lot or etc. you might give them a try. http://www.3rdcoastbbq.com/
IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Re: BBQ Caterers in da Neighborhood

Postby GRailsback » Sat May 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Thats a beautiful Klose Pit. The best there is, in my opinion.
grailsback USER_AVATAR
GRailsback
Chuck Wagon

Postby GRailsback » Sat May 12, 2018 5:24 pm

They were also part of the group that loaned pits for the Harvey relief effort at NRG when they opened the shelter there.
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Nice find Parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “BBQ Joints - Reviews & Discussion”