WSM - Bird success

All BBQ smoked Low-N-Slow OR Hot-N-Fast goes here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: WSM - Bird success

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:58 pm

They are a lot like the ECB and I've found that to be the case with mine also - - - - probably the distance you can keep between meat and fire :tup: :dont: :scratch:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Great looking chicken

How deep is that snow?
norway joe USER_AVATAR
Norway Joe
Chuck Wagon

Postby Norway Joe » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:39 am

Rambo wrote:Great looking chicken

How deep is that snow?

Thanks

The snow on the railing is around 35 cm I think. We got about 35 cm on Sunday. On the lawn in the garden it's around 1 meter at the moment. The last snowfall was very wet so it's sinking. As you can see from the photo below we are getting pretty nice temperatures now. The snow melts during the day and freezes during the night. That gives it a hard icy crust which takes a while to melt. It also makes the small community roads to ice roads.

We need to come above 32f all day for it to melt. If we get som rain it will speed up the melting. Another month and we can see the lawn, I hope.

That plowing edge to the left just outside my driveway is around 2.5 meter high.ImageImage

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
Instagram: Norway_joe1

Return to “Smokehouse - BBQ Discussion”