Jack Ribs

All BBQ smoked Low-N-Slow OR Hot-N-Fast goes here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bondobill
Outlaw

Jack Ribs

Postby bondobill » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:36 am

Smoked up a pack of bone in country style pork ribs aka Jack Ribs as OUP calls them. :D
My grocer had large value packs on sale

Rubbed them done with a little SPG and a good coat of Texas Pecan rub.
Finished them off with SBs Chipolte BBQ sauce

image.jpeg

Not for certain what I liked more, the pork or Russ's twice fried frys sprinkled with Gators Cajun seasoning. :lol:

Bill :cheers:
captjack USER_AVATAR
CaptJack
Outlaw

Re: Jack Ribs

Postby CaptJack » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:38 am

lookin' good
22"OldSmokey • 2-burner gasser with GrillGrates
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:49 am

Plate Profused with Pork n Potatoes - - - win win win :salut: :cheers:

I also like to take those "Chops" (country/jack/or farmer's cut) and salt, pepper, flour and quickly brown all sides in a skillet and then put in a Crock Pot with veggies of your choice and some stock - - - and in no time Voila "Pot Roast Supremo" :tup:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:36 am

Yes sir !!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Mmmm...ribs 'n' fries!
Moink!
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:05 pm

That looks really good.

Love that Gators Cajun seasoning on fries…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:19 pm

I grinned to myself when I saw ya pic. Nothing is better than your meal than a nice bit of bread with lashings of butter. My late mum always served dinner with fresh bread n butter on the table. Nice meal and nice memories.

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Kiwiruss wrote:I grinned to myself when I saw ya pic. Nothing is better than your meal than a nice bit of bread with lashings of butter. My late mum always served dinner with fresh bread n butter on the table. Nice meal and nice memories.

Russ

Thanks y'all :D It was a dang good meal especially when it cost less then 10 bucks :mrgreen:

Yea Russ :cheers: me mum always served dinner with fresh bread with lots of butter. That's the way I was raised and probably the way I'll leave this earth. :lol:
Meat, Potatoes, and a slice of buttered bread ....what more could one ask for......except for maybe gravy :lol:

Took your advise on twice fried frys this go round. They where awesome my friend, best darn taters I've had since being down your way :cheers:

Bill
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Looks Amazing !!
Nice score right there man :)
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 pm

bondobill wrote:
Kiwiruss wrote:I grinned to myself when I saw ya pic. Nothing is better than your meal than a nice bit of bread with lashings of butter. My late mum always served dinner with fresh bread n butter on the table. Nice meal and nice memories.

Russ

Thanks y'all :D It was a dang good meal especially when it cost less then 10 bucks :mrgreen:

Yea Russ :cheers: me mum always served dinner with fresh bread with lots of butter. That's the way I was raised and probably the way I'll leave this earth. :lol:
Meat, Potatoes, and a slice of buttered bread ....what more could one ask for......except for maybe gravy :lol:

Took your advise on twice fried frys this go round. They where awesome my friend, best darn taters I've had since being down your way :cheers:

Bill

Lol bill, my mum was a funny lady, my wife and her got on like a house on fire, they used to go shopping then find a bakery and buy a pie or something. My wife always laughs when she was inducted to our rituals. Buy a pie park up somewhere then mum would go into the trunk and get her kit. Tomatoe sauce Worcester sauce s and p, butter , bread , cutlery and serviettes etc. just her habits, habits I miss.

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 am

"Turtle Hull Cook'n" been der :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Smokehouse - BBQ Discussion”