North Texas CPA recommendations anyone?

All BBQ smoked Low-N-Slow OR Hot-N-Fast goes here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

BIGtx
Pilgrim

North Texas CPA recommendations anyone?

Postby BIGtx » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 am

Hello all,

Last year (Sept), we took the plunge and started a catering company. So far, we have exceeded our expectations and goals. We're ready to take another leap. Is there anyone on this forum that can recommend a CPA in North Texas that is familiar/knowledgable with the Restaurant/Food Truck industries? I really want to make sure we cover every base when it comes to taxes (deductions primarily) and not miss out on anything. If we're going to invest more of our hard earned money, I need to have a comfort level with someone who I can rely on for our taxes.

To this point, we've done our own taxes, but now things are getting a bit complicated and I'd prefer to pay someone to keep up with it all.

Cheers & Thanks in advance.

Jeff McCown
Jarrizle
Pilgrim

Re: North Texas CPA recommendations anyone?

Postby Jarrizle » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:20 am

My wife and I have used Iorna Handem (pronounced yorna) at Tax Time Financial Services for the past 3 years. He's awesome. My wife is a CPA as well, but she was in audit so we still needed to go to a tax professional. We've turned on about 10 people who we know that now use him and no one has anything bad to say about him. He's located in Las Colinas. His contact info is:
Cell: 469-441-8627
Office: 972-869-7291
Email: taxpro@taxtimerefs.com
BIGtx
Pilgrim

Re: North Texas CPA recommendations anyone?

Postby BIGtx » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:47 am

Thank you Jarrizle! I'll give him a shout. Appreciate it very much!

Return to “Smokehouse - BBQ Discussion”