Rib Meat Garlic Italian Sausage Rigatoni

All BBQ smoked Low-N-Slow OR Hot-N-Fast goes here.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: Rib Meat Garlic Italian Sausage Rigatoni

Postby woodenvisions » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Txdragon wrote:
woodenvisions wrote:
Txdragon wrote:There is a great culinary supply store out my way called, Surfas Culinary District.. I don't know if there is a way to order from them on the web but, they have some decent pasta machines like that one. Surprisingly cheaper than Amazon also.. About 50 bucks for a comparable model. I've had that one in my crosshairs for a while now. If you order the Amazon one, let us know how you like it!
Thx for the 411 on that.

I Binged the name and came up with a few different stores. Im not sure if they are the same tho.
I found a Big variation in pricing on this unit.
From 40$ -80$ and they look the same.
I'm curious tho if the cheaper ones are copy cats under another name, possibly cutting corners over the Italian Made Version.
I have some homework to do it appears.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

The one here in Hot Springs is the same as in California. Their main store is in LA. The units here are very sturdy for the price. They're solid and weighty. I buy a good deal of equipment from them and the prices and quality are both excellent!
Ok great, ill look again and try to call them for a price to ship here.
I originally planned on the Atlas 150 but now I'm convinced to go for the Atlas 180 instead.
The extra working width seems like a better deal and it looks like the electric motor will still fit so that's a plus.

I'm not sure how big you are on Raviolis but the very first thing I make when I get it is either Seafood or Lobster Raviolis !!

If you've never had fresh Ravs like that, they are out of this world.
Mix them in a creamy mushroom sauce or Alfredo Sauce and you will think ur in another world....

I have a guy in Jersey that I've been getting Lobster Ravs from. Family Kitchen Ravioli is the name in North Jersey.
Expensive, but very good...
He's known for his Rav called the Impastata. When I worked for the Restaurant Supply Company in Jersey, I'd go here quite a bit and get cases of Ravs for different customers.
Check out this link. I do believe that they ship nationwide.

http://paulrall6.wixsite.com/familykitchenravioli
txdragon USER_AVATAR
Txdragon
Deputy

Re: Rib Meat Garlic Italian Sausage Rigatoni

Postby Txdragon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:58 am

Thanks for the link! Fresh rav is also a favorite and yes, mushroom alfredo is the way to go there!
(Insert witty signature here)

Return to “Smokehouse - BBQ Discussion”