Electric Meat Grinder

Lamb, goat, wild game, sausage, any other meats.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

AviBennet
Pilgrim

Electric Meat Grinder

Postby AviBennet » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 am

Are you planning to buy a meat grinder, but not sure where to start with and what things to look for? The selection process of a meat grinder could be easy or difficult depending upon how much information you have.

Meat grinder will be a great addition to your kitchen because it can simplify your cooking job, but the question that arises now is that, where to buy a meat grinder? Since meat grinders are available in different price range, so you need to outline your requirements before buying one.
Electric Meat Grinder
If you are looking to have a control over your food, then a meat grinder is a must. In spite, having your meat processed at meat processing centres, it will be better to process your own food at home using a meat grinder. But, before you go into the details of that process, you should know what things to keep in mind before buying a meat grinder.

[url="https://www.meatgrinderadviser.com/"]where to buy a meat grinder[/url]

Size of the Grinder
You need to start-off with determining the size of the meat grinder. In order to find the right sized meat grinder, you need to pay attention to ‘#’. When you see this, you will be able to find out the size of the meat grinder. The right size will be determined by measuring grinder plates.

If you opt for a smaller meat grinder, then you will get a smaller feeding tube, whereas in a larger grinder, the feeding tube is also going to be large. There will be a staggering difference in the power as well.

You need to ask yourself that, ‘why do you want to get a meat grinder for’? If your motive is to grind meatballs or burgers for your family members on a weekend basis, then you will require a smaller meat grinder. On the contrary, if you want to organize parties every weekend, and make big batches of sausages, then you need a bigger meat grinder.
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Re: Electric Meat Grinder

Postby Rambo » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:15 am

Thanks for the info
williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Postby Williep » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:57 am

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 am

thanks for clearing the link up, Willie :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 am

Thanks for posting that link.
Been looking to buy a meat grinder for a while now but with so many on the market and pricing all over the board it makes it kinda tough to decide which one. :dont:
I do like the idea of getting one with 3 different speeds.

Bill
spacetrucker USER_AVATAR
spacetrucker
Chuck Wagon

Postby spacetrucker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm

I started out with the cheap equipment the $100 type of grinder found on ebay, the reason was I did not know if I would use it enough to merit the expense of the higher priced unit. I did this with a stuffer, grinder, and slicer. I now wish I had bought middle of the road quality the first time, as now I have a grinder that no one wants, it has low power, stalls frequently, the slicer is not got the umph to slice cheese and the like, is not able to be sharpened due to blade serrations. So the choices one has to make, the second time around I bought a Weston grinder, main reason is they will be around, and the accessories such as a meat tenderizer, mixer and the like. So choose wisely and hopefully my experience will help someone..
Don't count every day, Make every day Count
Good Cue to ya..
Vernon

FEC-100
Webber kettle 22"
Webber genesis
Blackstone pizza oven
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:54 pm

The easiest way is to hint to your wife at Father's Day or your birthday, that's how I got mine, use it lots making meatballs. Havnt made sausage links yet, but I am doing them. Mine came with 3 different holes sizes for coarseness.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
guyeddie
Pilgrim

Postby guyeddie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:53 am

That is a really interesting info. :cheers:
Looking forward to more camping trip with my family. I need a new tonneau cover to secure my equipment and pit.
sherryamber
Pilgrim

Postby sherryamber » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:14 am

If you often need to process meat, it is recommended that you buy your own grinder
. You have an electric meat grinder with 3 speeds that you can handle with any cartilage such as chicken, squirrels, crickets and rabbits. With it, I can make more delicious food for my family.
Really, you don't imagine how much it can help.

Return to “Other Meat and Sausages”