Diet Tostadas

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Diet Tostadas

Postby Williep » Wed May 10, 2017 6:33 am

I bet that title got your attention. :shock: I think one place you don't want to hear the word diet is on a BBQ forum but I'm going to say it anyway and tell a short story. :happ: I'm going to be 65 this year and in December of 2015 my doctor and I didn't see eye to eye on a couple of thing's so she, yes, I have a female doctor, gave me 6 month's to get my sh#@ together or she was going to start me on med's. I knew nothing about diet's so I made up my own and so the first 6 month's of 2016 I went on a no fat/low fat diet and lost 50 pound's, went for another check up and she couldn't find anything wrong with me, January 2017, she still couldn't find anything wrong. Anyway, there were a lot of thing's involved in dropping the weight and getting healthier but I want go into that. The weight is still off and I eat and drink whatever I want, I just don't pig out anymore. Back to the subject title, I still like to make these chicken tostadas and maybe it's just me but I just can't tell that much of a difference in the total high fat stuff and the low fat stuff. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :salut: Here are some pic's from supper last night.

Pic1.JPG
Pic2.JPG
Pic3.JPG
Pic4.JPG
Pic5.JPG
Pic6.JPG
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Diet Tostadas

Postby OldUsedParts » Wed May 10, 2017 7:07 am

"If it works then DON'T fix it, eh WillieP?" - - - sure doesn't look like anythings missing on those flat tacos except maybe my fangers wrapped around a couple. :tup: :salut: :cheers:

(inject humor here)
A doctor told a woman that she should Diet and the woman replied:
"What color would you suggest?" ;) :D
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
castironchris USER_AVATAR
castironchris
Bandolero

Postby castironchris » Wed May 10, 2017 7:26 am

Sure don't look like you're missing out on anything. I need to get my stuff together too. Gotta start sometime I guess.
Weber 22" with SlownSear
Weber Smokey Mountain 22"
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Wed May 10, 2017 9:07 am

Looks good enough to eat! ;)

When PB retired, he magically lost about 30 lbs. doing NOTHING. I could tell you all where it went. :P
Moink!

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”