Marinated tri tip and fixins...

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

88rxna
Rustler

Re: Marinated tri tip and fixins...

Postby 88rxna » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 pm

We have a strange little Shop nearby that sells many 1 off beer/lagers and such. I like to go check it out once in a while. You can build your own 6 packs and such. I'll definitely look for kingfisher. That particular ale I posted came from a 15 variety pack from a local brewery. The pictured kind was definitely my favorite. They had another kind called 2xsmash, 8.1 percent alcohol. Didn't care for it but it was powerful!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:18 pm

I had Kingfisher a while back. Nice, I recall.

That just looks like a great time! :salut:
Moink!
kiwiruss USER_AVATAR
Kiwiruss
Bandolero

Postby Kiwiruss » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:40 pm

My go to beer, and good for beer batter as well, serve cold as.

image.jpg

Russ
Be different.......we love different. :happ:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:30 am

88rxna wrote:We have a strange little Shop nearby that sells many 1 off beer/lagers and such. I like to go check it out once in a while. You can build your own 6 packs and such. I'll definitely look for kingfisher. That particular ale I posted came from a 15 variety pack from a local brewery. The pictured kind was definitely my favorite. They had another kind called 2xsmash, 8.1 percent alcohol. Didn't care for it but it was powerful!

I like to do that occasionally, HOWEVER, let me warn you in advance of this mess called Blood and Honey. :banghead: The "only" reason I bought it was because the HEB Sales Lady was so Cute and convincing in her sweet Senior Years. :whiteflag:

You'll notice that there is only one missing from the six pack and half of that one did the P-trap tour.
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:35 am

I actually like the blood and honey but you either like it or you don't. There is no middle ground.

Try Revolvers High Brass if you get a chance. It's their blonde ale. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Maybe I'll chill it next time the Youngins are here and see if they'll take it off my hands.
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 am

I wouldn't Chuck it or give it away yet.
What about pouring it in a can and using for a suppository bird cook ??
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:41 am

?WHAT? and take a chance on ruining a Sheeken - - - - - don't like the odds, Poco Pard :laughing7: :D :lol:
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Re: RE: Re: Marinated tri tip and fixins...

Postby woodenvisions » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:47 am

OldUsedParts wrote:?WHAT? and take a chance on ruining a Sheeken - - - - - don't like the odds, Poco Pard :laughing7: :D :lol:

My $ is on it WONT ruin the chicken.
I've done my fair share of drunken birds, used all types of beer, and even things like LIIT and never noticed a huge ( flavor ) variance.

I'm betting that you won't either, the main benefit of beer butt birds is the moisture.

Just sayin

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”