Wangs ala OUP's Ornery Fig Oil

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Wangs ala OUP's Ornery Fig Oil

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:05 am

OK, so this isn't a pic of Grilled Hot Wings - - - - However it is a pic of the all important "P" woid - - not Pig and not Pork BUT "PRIORITIES" - - - Priorities are almost done and then I'll have pics on the Hot Wangs later.
IMG_0061.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bondobill
Outlaw

Re: Wangs ala OUP's Ornery Fig Oil

Postby bondobill » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 am

OUP...I be doing the same thing today. Yard work :whiteflag: ....dang I hate priorities. :(

:cheers:
Bill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 am

I did most yesterday and so my long hour this morning has gotten me paroled - - - - neener neener :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:53 am

OldUsedParts wrote:I did most yesterday and so my long hour this morning has gotten me paroled - - - - neener neener :salut:

Yea OUP.... make me jealous. :lol:
Thinking me and Buck may run to town quick while I'm waiting for the lawn to dry out and pick up sometin to grille tonight. Cant decide on burgers or clucker parts. :dont:
After putting in 50 some hours at work this week and then yard work today I be definitely going for ezzy grilling and a wee bit of Crown tonight. :cheers:

Whats ya using on your wangs :?:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:59 am

Using OUP's Ornery Fig Oil that was inspired by Bsooner - - - see this link for the story. :dont:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29545&p=243408#p243408

Guess I'd better get to Grillin and Chillin :tup:
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:40 pm

OK, the wiffy wanted fried Okrie (not to be confused with Oakie) and she also wanted a small salad - - - no prob so I whooped those out in no time plus a Fig, Pecan and Nanner Quick Bread for dessert. Then I fired up the ECG with Kingsford and attacked the Wangs and Fig Sauce but not until I had dusted them generously with SB's Hootchie Mama then on the coals and later a finish glaze of OUP's Ornery Fig Oil - - - :roll: I have to say that the wangs were good and tasty BUT I'll be going back to my trusty friend Suckle Buster's Chipotle Sauce for my Wangs from now on. Oh Well :dont: Even tho the Fig Oil Sauce had a bite straight out of the jar - - - it lost that somewhere during the Pit Time and had NO hotness at all come chow down time. :scratch: :roll:
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0064.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG

I swear this was a "SLICE" of Quick Bread up until my old hands moved it from the Loaf to my Plate. :dont: :banghead:
IMG_0075.JPG
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Wow, that looks good.

Wonder if the sauce would hold its bite if you brushed some on at the last minute? But then it wouldn't 'set,' right?
Moink!
tx1911 USER_AVATAR
TX1911
Deputy

Postby TX1911 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 pm

good lookin' lunch!
Custom 24x48 offset trailer pit
Weber Smokefire EX6
Vision B Series kamado
Race Crew Drum
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:28 pm

thanks, Y'all -- - Sailor, I think I may try that next time or use as a dipping sauce after they are plated - - - - good thought :tup: :salut:
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Nice lookin' wings! Glad you got your priorities out of the way as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”