S. O. S.

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: S. O. S.

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:43 am

I'm with you, Friend, I would love to go BUT they would have to sedate me on take-off and then revive me after touch-down - - - I don't do long restricted sitting :whiteflag: :banghead: :laughing7:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Postby outlaw » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:01 am

OldUsedParts wrote:I'm with you, Friend, I would love to go BUT they would have to sedate me on take-off and then revive me after touch-down - - - I don't do long restricted sitting :whiteflag: :banghead: :laughing7:

What makes it even worse is my wife want to do it by way of a cruise. I HATE cruises.
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:23 am

there would be only one way that I could survive that kind of containment :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

then when arriving at my destination I would have a Hangover to deal with :whiteflag: :whiteflag:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 am

Time to get OUP on his flight :)

IMG_7030.GIF
IMG_7030.GIF (41 KiB) Viewed 1399 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:15 am

:laughing7: :D :lol: :bow:
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 am

Aw heck OUP.
If I can survive that flight I'm certain you could. ;)
We flew NZ Air. Nonstop 14 hour flight from Vancouver BC to Auckland. :drunk: :laughing7:

Bill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:54 am

I know better - - - my "VERY LAST PLANE TRIP" was only 3.5 hours from Houston to Bakersfield, Cali. to hook up with some friends and go to NHRA Drags and the Cacklefest with the Vintage Slingshots 8) I thought I was going insane before we finally touched down - - - - AND when we did, I made myself a promise, that I'm sure Y'all can guess :whiteflag: :banghead:
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:32 pm

bondobill wrote:Aw heck OUP.
We flew NZ Air. Nonstop 14 hour flight from Vancouver BC to Auckland. :drunk: :laughing7:

Bill

That would be air New Zealand bill, one of the most trusted brands in nz. We use only air New Zealand or qantas. DONT ever fly Garuda,lol. Horror stories abound,lol.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Russ wrote:

Bill

That would be air New Zealand bill, one of the most trusted brands in nz. We use only air New Zealand or qantas. DONT ever fly Garuda,lol. Horror stories abound,lol.

Russ

Air NZ was great Russ.
We figured this was going to be a once in a life time trip and with me having a bum back, two wore out hips and one bad knee we bucked up and flew business class. All I can say about the flight is "WOW". :D :shock:

:cheers:
Bill
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:54 pm

bondobill wrote:
Russ wrote:

Bill

Russ

Air NZ was great Russ.
We figured this was going to be a once in a life time trip and with me having a bum back, two wore out hips and one bad knee we bucked up and flew business class. All I can say about the flight is "WOW". :D :shock:

:cheers:
Bill
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”