S. O. S.

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

S. O. S.

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 am

Subject means Stuff Over Smoke along with Grilling and some much needed Chillin :tup:

I woke up wanting to grill something on the ECB so I did a quick defrost on a small package of 4 large Shrimp, a small package of Wings, an ear of Corn and a Package of Hebert's Pure Pork Sausage Links.
I gave the wings a 2 hour soak in Allegro Hot and Spicy and Sprinkled them and the Shrimp with Suckle Busters Hootchie Mama.
IMG_0058.JPG

This is the reason I like to chunk in a double hand full of soaked Mesquite Chips right at the beginning of this kind of Grill.
IMG_0060.JPG

This was the first flip except for the links
IMG_0061.JPG

Everything is in a warm oven resting and waiting on these big boys to finish up. It's well worth the wait - - - believe me :tup:

I may post a Purdy Pic BUT I may just Eat :dont:
IMG_0062.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: S. O. S.

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 pm

OK, let's change the word Purdy to Group Pic and be done with this. As my Grandaughter would say "That Sausage is the BOMB" :tup:
IMG_0063.JPG
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
sailor kenshin USER_AVATAR
Sailor Kenshin
Chuck Wagon

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

So's everything else! :salut:
Moink!
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Sausages look real nice, actually everything looks great. Things getting back to close to normal slowly.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

It costs nothing to be nice. A smile goes a long way.
woodenvisions USER_AVATAR
woodenvisions
Chuck Wagon

Postby woodenvisions » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Emm,
Ur making me want to go get some shrimp and sausage now and make some large stuffed Bella's....

Looks darn tasty Buddy :):)
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:48 pm

GMTA :salut: - - - Pal, you don't know how close I came to running to the store just for some large peppers but I had my mind made up not to leave the driveway today. :whiteflag:
bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:19 am

Mighty fine looking lunch OUP :salut: :chef:
So what's on the menu for Saturday :?: Oh that's right. Your retired ,so every day is Saturday :laughing7: :mrgreen: :cheers:

Bill
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Postby outlaw » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:31 am

That all looks larrapin. I don't think I'll be cooking anything this weekend, got the grand babies so we will be eating out of the freezer.
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:37 am

bondobill wrote:Mighty fine looking lunch OUP :salut: :chef:
So what's on the menu for Saturday :?: Oh that's right. Your retired ,so every day is Saturday :laughing7: :mrgreen: :cheers: Bill

Thanks, Wild Bill, about that last line "I agree but WHAT HAPPENED" :?: :dont: :whiteflag:
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:06 pm

bondobill wrote:Mighty fine looking lunch OUP :salut: :chef:
So what's on the menu for Saturday :?: Oh that's right. Your retired ,so every day is Saturday :laughing7: :mrgreen: :cheers:

Bill

So that's why he has time to cook so much, can't wait to be retired,lol.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Yeah Right - - - - all I know is that after today (Satdee) I'm not leaving any tracks behind me :whiteflag:
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:46 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:Yeah Right - - - - all I know is that after today (Satdee) I'm not leaving any tracks behind me :whiteflag:

Sunday near midday, just had crumpets and a cup of earl grey tea. Yummy. Wife only cooks on a Sunday, her crumpets are yummy, lots butter and Vegemite. It's a kiwi thing,lol.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

bondobill
Outlaw

Postby bondobill » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Russ wrote:
OldUsedParts wrote:Yeah Right - - - - all I know is that after today (Satdee) I'm not leaving any tracks behind me :whiteflag:

Sunday near midday, just had crumpets and a cup of earl grey tea. Yummy. Wife only cooks on a Sunday, her crumpets are yummy, lots butter and Vegemite. It's a kiwi thing,lol.

Russ

Vegemite must definately be a Kiwi thing. :roll: I tryed it a few times thinking it was peanut butter while we where down there...not my cup of Tea.
But then.....I don't like Tea either. :laughing7:

Bill
russ USER_AVATAR
Russ
Chuck Wagon

Postby Russ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:33 pm

bondobill wrote:
Russ wrote:

Russ

Vegemite must definately be a Kiwi thing. :roll: I tryed it a few times thinking it was peanut butter while we where down there...not my cup of Tea.
But then.....I don't like Tea either. :laughing7:

Bill

Yeah, vegemites a kiwi thing, marmite mainly an Aussie thing. My kids all grew up with it, I use it in my gravy on a roast and in stews etc. when grandkids were young I used to boil up veges and mash with a teaspoon of Vegemite so kids are used to the flavour. We are all Vegemite but daughter is marmite. Go figure.

Russ
4 burner q
Honky hangi
Home smoker.

outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Postby outlaw » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:29 am

I had to google to find out what you were even talking about. I guess I need to get out more. :oops: :oops: I know NZ and Aust. are on my bucket list but that reality seems pretty far fetched these days. Atlantis is probably as close as I'll be able to get.
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”