No Meat Chillin and Grillin

Everything Grilled. We LOVE pictures.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: No Meat Chillin and Grillin

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:03 am

*@$^&*%$@^&%$@ NO, I plum forgot about it GRRRRRRRRRRR :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hmmmmm, I guess that's what recipes are for, eh :?: :dont: :scratch: :banghead: :whiteflag: :deadhorse:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Postby outlaw » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:19 pm

OldUsedParts wrote:*@$^&*%$@^&%$@ NO, I plum forgot about it GRRRRRRRRRRR :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hmmmmm, I guess that's what recipes are for, eh :?: :dont: :scratch: :banghead: :whiteflag: :deadhorse:

Oh well, you can add to each jar to balance out the sweetness. Thats really what its for.
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:11 pm

hmmmm? the stuff I had this morning was what "did not get preserved". When I break the seal on the first jar, if it's the same then I may just stir in some broth from the boullion cubes I have :dont: :scratch:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
outlaw USER_AVATAR
outlaw
Outlaw

Postby outlaw » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:44 am

OldUsedParts wrote:hmmmm? the stuff I had this morning was what "did not get preserved". When I break the seal on the first jar, if it's the same then I may just stir in some broth from the boullion cubes I have :dont: :scratch:

Not broth OUP, crush the cubes and just put that in. I always use the crystals. Just easier to work with.
Bayou Classic Ceramic
PK (Portable Kitchen) Grill
Johnsons Ultimate Compact Patio Smoker
Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:02 am

put some of the non-preserved on my breakfast taco pizza this morning and I think I may just leave well enuff alone this time BUT PLAN on crystals next time :salut:

Return to “Grillin and Chillin”